Company Description If you are ready toshift your career into overdrive, applytodayto join our winning team! We invest in you and your future by offering career advancement opportunities with our growing company!
We also offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical / Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k)-Retirementwith Company Match of 50% of the first 6% saved
Are you a good technician who is stuck in a job that has no advancement opportunity?
Are you looking for a chance to break into management with the hopes of one day running your own store?
If you are a customer oriented self starterand have previous automotive and/or tire service experience, you do not want to miss your chance. The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers has immediate opportunities for the right individuals to start your career path as an assistant manager in one of our high tech automotive repair centers.
As Assistant Manager, your duties will be split between repairing vehicles and managing the front sales counter. We offer an incentive based pay plan and we hire and promote from within first.
So if youwant a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer a comprehensivebenefits packageincluding: Health, Dental, Life, 401k (50% Match), paid vacation, and much more.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and repairs to guests in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior management experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1180 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and ourreturn to our investors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Descripción de la Plaza/nFunciones: Creación de estrategias de publicidad, realizar diseños gráficos, realización de catálogos, elaboración de artes gráficas...
Desde Filtrofast Cia.Ltda - Pichincha
Publicado hace 12 días
Descripción de la Plaza/nPara empresa ubicada al sur de Quito, buscamos persona con formación superior en administración de empresas, o carreras afines, ( no...
Desde Consultingtax - Pichincha
Publicado hace 12 días
Se requiere un Editor de Videos para plataformas digitales que cuente con las siguientes características: :Manejo Alto de Sony Vegas Pro y Photoshop...
Publicado hace 11 días
Requisitos:Redes e infraestructura Administración y configuración de servidores Windows y Linux Realización y administración copias de seguridad Configuración...
Desde Gambalit S.A. - Guayas
Publicado hace 7 días