Este proceso de selección es manejado por Buscojobs.
La posición es para candidatos ubicados en cualquier ciudad de Ecuador, con excelente inglés hablado y escrito. Trabajará remotamente.
Swiftlane is an early stage, VC funded startup based out of San Francisco. We are a strong team of over 30 members, working on creating a very unique and modern experience for building security. Swiftlane provides the ability to open doors using just face recognition.
Swiftlane’s products allow visitors to start two video intercoms from a door, to a person and remotely unlock doors. It’s designed to modernize the access control experience for offices and large apartment buildings. Our founding team built many great experiences at companies like Facebook, Instagram, and Lyft Self driving team.
Are you interested in working on an early stage startup in San Francisco, with a team of strong talented engineers in a fast paced environment? Every day you would get to make key technical decisions and design and implement complex systems from scratch. Here are some examples of projects you would work on:
What would you do
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, web socket based applications, services, and systems
- A system developed in Python backend, React, Google Cloud with modern Kubernetes based stack
- Implement APIs and microservices in Python
- Deploying services on Google Cloud
- Work with a strong engineering team
- Learn how to deploy deep learning systems in production
- Implement complex services that involves message queues and large scale data processing
- Design and implement machine learning training systems
- Develop high performance ML inference services and APIs
- Build API integrations with third party APIs
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Maintain CI / CD and reliability systems
- Write tensorflow models and help data scientists be productive with training their models
- Setting up infrastructure using Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform and Packer
Required Technical Skills
- Strong software engineering experience
- Experience developing cloud based applications in AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience developing in Python
- Knowledge of system design, high quality code and writing well tested code
- Experience using containers and orchestration using Kubernetes is a plus.
- Understanding of cloud and web security is essential to succeed in this role
- Experience building highly scalable systems and ability to design and implement complex system architecture
- Ability to move fast and deliver on your project to completion and iterate
- Expertise writing software in more than one programming language and ability to pick up new languages
- Strong infra experience using AWS or Google cloud
- Ability to write well tested code
- Understanding of github and git based workflow
- Experience in building machine learning / deep learning models or platform is a strong added bonus
Non Technical skills
High sense of ownership and desire to build an incredible product.
Ability to communicate and articulate effectively in English with team members across the globe. We look for effectiveness around written and verbal communication, and less about how fast you can speak.
It’s important that you take initiative to make things better, constantly improving the code base as well as overall system reliability.
It’s important that you are looking to have a personal impact through your work, inside the company.
Interested and flexibility to work as a remote engineer.
Open to working with PST time zone overlap.
- Ownership: Swiftlane has a culture of high impact and ownership. Although you would be working remotely, you would be a critical member of the engineering team, entrusted with very big responsibilities.
- Initiative: This is not really a freelance job, we are not looking to just bring people to give them tasks. We believe in building a strong core team that can lead and take
initiative. You would be the one identifying the best way to improve and develop the Swiftlane systems everyday
- Feedback and iterate: We strongly believe that it’s important to learn from end users, and learn from each other.
- Think about the end users: To build great products, it’s important that you try to understand the entire product experience for the end users. Only then, you can
implement the best product that brings delight to everyone
- Stock option grant that allows participation in long term success in the company
- 18 paid vacation days of your choice, plus flexible sick days on top of it
- Reimbursements for equipment (limitations apply)
- Work with a strong engineering first culture
- Opportunity to develop complex products from ground up, spanning hardware, software, machine learning, on a modern stack
- Opportunity to work in a high ownership and impact environment (We don’t just say it, it’s how we work)
- Potential opportunity to travel to meet the team, conferences or offsites
Interview Process. What we look for
We discuss your experience and impact as a software engineer, across hands on programming interviews, system design interviews to get a better sense of your expertise. We talk about your personal goals and interests to see how they align with what we are looking for. We provide more information on how we collaborate as a team. We discuss technical problems we are looking to solve and try to brainstorm your thought process around it. All of this can take place over 3-4 zoom video calls.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Descripción Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones Subcategoría Sistemas Localidad: Guayaquil Activo desde: 08/04/2021 - 15:05:14 pm Cantidad de Vacantes...
Publicado hace 7 días
Descripción Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones Subcategoría Sistemas Localidad: Guayaquil Activo desde: 08/04/2021 : 15:05:14 pm Cantidad de Vacantes...
Publicado hace 5 días
Descripción Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones Subcategoría Sistemas Localidad: Guayaquil Activo desde: 29/03/2021 - 00:00:45 am Cantidad de Vacantes...
Publicado hace 17 días
Descripción Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones Subcategoría Sistemas Localidad: Guayaquil Activo desde: 29/03/2021 : 00:00:45 am Cantidad de Vacantes...
Publicado hace 15 días