Nuestro cliente Reelgood es un startup bien financiado de Silicon Valley que busca un Project Manager. La posición es solo para candidatos ubicados en Quito (o dispuestos a mudarse) con excelente ingles hablado y escrito y trabajará remotamente junto al resto del equipo que también se encuentra en Quito, Ecuador. El proceso de selección es manejado por Buscojobs.
Reelgood is the complete, unified guide to the world of online streaming content, with the ability to track & initiate all your content across 150+ streaming sources from a single interface. Reelgood currently has 2.5 million monthly users. Reelgood has a distributed team of 20 people across the world and is based in San Francisco.
Our culture is result oriented and very flexible, we communicate constantly on “Always On” and via slack. Reelgood also has annual retreats for the team to work collectively. Reelgood employees have 20 days of PTO and a personal tech budget to use.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team fully dedicated to supporting company objectives in product launches, external partner management, and data sales. You will coordinate the projects on our roadmap, working with the Head of Product and the development teams to prioritize and organize upcoming launches and deadlines. It will be your responsibility to keep those projects on track, checking in with the teams that are responsible for the tasks and assisting them when possible. The Reelgood team has daily check-ins, which you can utilize to ensure the movement on each project and give progress updates. You are ideal for the job if you are comfortable working with loosely defined problem spaces. Perseverance is second nature to you, and you aren’t phased if you have to go back to the drawing board when you get new insight or feedback that changes the direction of your work. You are excited about learning new concepts and technologies quickly.
Location: San Francisco, Victoria, or Quito
Depending on the location, you will be provided with an office or coworking space.
You will be responsible for the Project Management across multiple teams, including front-end web development and back-end web development (among others):
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require coordination with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and teams
- Lead and manage large-scale projects from planning, development, launch, socialization and adoption
- Track, escalate and mitigate projects risks and issues as appropriate
- Work with Head of Product to execute consumer and B2B roadmap items
- Work with Head of Data and enterprise data customers to translate contracts/agreements into tasks and deliverables
- Provide weekly communications to with designers, developers, and data teams on projects status, risks, etc., to keep projects/sprints on track
- Coordinate with marketing to inform and prepare them for product launches
- Coordinate QA of software deliverables
- Assist Head of Product and analysts with outcome measurement
- Work with external partners to translate needs into tasks and deliverables
- Host and lead regular project meetings with respective stakeholders
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree
- 1-4 years project management experience - proven experience in building software of any type
- 1-5 years working on/or with a remote team
- Experience in agile workflows
- Self-Starter – Ability to operate independently with little direction
- Proven stakeholder management skills- including managing multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Experience initiating, growing and completing large complex projects
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Working knowledge of tech stacks
- Coding experience not necessary but must understand the fundamentals of how a software company works and the elements that go into the launch and expansion of new products
- Experience with Jira, Github projects, Asana, and/or other Project Management Tools
- Experience with Slack, GSuite, Skype/hangouts and other remote team tools
- Customer facing experience
Nivel Jerárquico: Gerente
Salario Nominal: Desde $ 2500 Hasta $ 3500
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Nuestro cliente Reelgood es un startup bien financiado de Silicon Valley que busca un Backend Engineer con excelente inglés para unirse a su equipo. La posición...
Desde Buscojobs Ecuador - Pichincha
Publicado hace 18 horas
Se requiere lo siguiente: dominio servicios Rest en JAVA dominio Android Nativo, ( Room, Retrofit ) dominio React js Desarrollo de aplicaciones web y móviles...
Desde Nimbussoft - Pichincha
Publicado hace 15 días
Funciones del Puesto Coordinación de eventos on line. Ejecutar y dar seguimiento a las actividades planteadas para cumplir objetivos. Coordinar reuniones de...
Publicado hace un mes
Conocimientos del cargo: TECNICO EN TELECOMUNICACIONES Actividades a Desempeñar: INSTALACIÓN Y ACTIVACIÓN DE INTERNET MEDIANTE FIBRA ÓPTICA Información...
Desde Importante Empresa - Cañar
Publicado hace 17 días